CARCO Group Can Reduce Hiring Liability with its Thorough Employment Screening Services
Employment Screening Services
CARCO’s employment screening services have been perfected over 30+ years to provide companies with complete peace of mind in their hiring decisions. Whether hiring executives, middle management or entry-level personnel, the smallest hiring mistake can have a tremendously adverse impact on your company’s success, and employment screening services can help you avoid these mistakes.
Low employee morale and productivity, decreased sales, employee theft, workplace violence, and negligent hiring lawsuits are but a few of the situations that can occur when businesses fail to secure quality employment screening services when building their workforce.
CARCO’s Employment screening services include a wide range of services:
- Criminal History Record Checks. A thorough criminal history record check is perhaps the most important check you can make when considering an applicant for hiring. It is important to understand that a criminal record is not an automatic bar to employment but may be a significant factor in your hiring decision if the offense relates directly to the position you are filling. This can be included as part of your employment screening services.
- Electronic I-9/E-Verify Checks. CARCO’s electronic I-9/E-Verify solution is designed to help you maintain a compliant and legal workforce. Our E-Verify solution confirms the identity and employment eligibility of new hires through an interface with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and may be integrated with your ATS/HRIS or used as a standalone with CARCO’s Onboarding Solution to streamline the hiring process and complete the E-Verify process simultaneously.
- Credentials, Qualifications, and References. Every position within a company requires a specific skillset. To ensure that you are hiring the best person for the job, you need a complete “picture” of the applicant. CARCO’s employment screening services can provide you with that “picture” by performing the necessary verifications on prospective candidates, including education and employment verifications and reference checks.
- Credit History Checks. Another line of defense when assessing a potential employee is to conduct a credit history check. As part of CARCO’s employment screening services, a credit check includes a Social Security Number verification, and credit and litigation history.
- Motor Vehicle Records Check. Businesses in the transportation and courier industries, as well as those that are heavily engaged in services that require driving skills, need to verify the driving experience and history of prospective applicants. CARCO’s employment screening services can include a Motor Vehicle Check includes state of license issuance, as well as violations, accidents suspension and revocation histories.
- Drug Screening. Drug testing will allow you to learn, in advance of hiring, whether your applicant tests positive on drug screening tests, as well as whether they have a history of substance abuse. These individuals are more likely to be the cause of workplace violence and other incidents that involve conflicts between employees. If these applicants are still ideal to hire in spite of their history, our employment screening services will allow business owners to take proper precautions in advance to limit the risks involved in hiring them.
Call CARCO Now to Learn More About its Employment Screening Services
We invite you to call one of our experts at 866-557-5984, to discuss your company and your employment screening requirements. We are happy to help you design a plan suitable to your budget, using the portions of our employment screening services you need, to help you meet your hiring needs and your legal obligations.