From the beginning, CARCO has worked diligently to develop special relationships with the legal community. Extensive Federal and local law enforcement experience has instilled the importance of informal discovery and attorney support in our staff.
Litigation, and alternative dispute forums such as mediation and arbitration, require that each side present information to establish their respective positions. At CARCO, we have a saying that is part of our corporate culture, "the side with the best information usually has a stronger position!"
CARCO has been providing counsel with the "best information" for 30+ years. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and consistently provide quality and value in support of their positions.
Litigation and other dispute resolution methodologies usually focus on a monetary demand. CARCO combines the ability to develop information with our forensic accountants to offer complete factual and financial analysis and support - in a cost effective manner.
CARCO has significant experience and expertise assisting our clients in:
- Complex liability issues
- Commercial litigation
- Product liability claims
- Intellectual property matters
- Information development and presentation for arbitration, mediation and negotiation
Typical Litigation Support services include:
- Witness identification, location and interviews
- Review and analysis of transaction records
- Location and preservation of prima facie evidence
- Analysis of public and regulatory records
- Financial analysis of business records and "following the money"
- Damage calculation and allocation
- Custom database development and management
- Link analysis - graphical evidence presentations
CARCO, setting the standard for accurate and reliable screening for 35+ years.